Feisty, funny and wickedly feminine: Chloë is a charismatic entertainer fuelled by stand-up comedy and poetic lyricism
– Just a purr of her voice can send shivers down your spine
– A gifted raconteur who thrills audiences with traditional stories and original material
– Enchanting entertainment for an extraordinary range of events.
Gorgeously costumed Agent Green the Dragon Whisperer tells Dragon Tales from around the world.
Equity member £10m Public Liability Insurance
RECENT CLIENTS + SHOWS
• Malvern Storytellers 2015: Tim W writes “Chloe of the Midnight Storytellers kept us enthralled at the Great Malvern Hotel with her ‘Lost Legends of Britain’. A full house greeted this feast of Storytelling… Chloë captivated us with humour, depth of feeling, and just total enjoyment. Starting with the Worcester porcelain come-to-life love tale, she then took us to the island of Barra for a selkie story, and finally back to the Rollright Stones with the spooky legend of thwarted Norse invaders. And other snippets. What a brilliant evening!”
• Cheltenham Poetry Festival 2015: Scheherazade’s Shed – new contemporary story cabaret show – “Festival highlight” (Anna Saunders, CPF Director) ; in 2014 Tales of Lust & Chocolate
• Bristol Story Festival 2014: joined the performers in Tales in the Dark; Bristol Story Slam (adults)
• Boutique hotels, country inns: Festive Fables and Dragon Tales over Christmas at Peter de Savary’s luxury Old Swan & Minster Mill, Minster Lovell, Oxfordshire (families and adults)
• Restaurants, cafés: ScaryTales Hallowe’en show for Chedworth Farm Shop Café story supper night (adults – sold out). Sunday Afternoon Tea & Tales series for The Burrow café, Stow on the Wold
• Fantasy/SF cons; Faerie events: grown up editions of Dragon Tales, spoof lecture Masterclass in the Care & Training of Dragons; How to Draw your Dragon workshop and Lost Legends of Britain performance at Tolkien Society international Return of the Ring conference (adults, fantasy fans)
• Schools: a hectic Book Week in secondary and primary schools; 2014 the Dragon Whisperer toured Vale of Glamorgan libraries and primary schools, Wales (!); 2013 featured the joyously successful Bardic Battle workshops and gala contest with Year 7 and 8 students from four high schools in Merthyr Tydfil, Wales.